At Dentistry at Happy Canyon we are committed to providing care that will not only improve your smile but also your overall health and wellbeing. Traditional orthodontics focuses primarily on straightening teeth. However, we offer biologic orthodontics, which addresses the causes of many problems rather than simply providing a cosmetic solution. To learn more about biologic orthodontics in Castle Rock and Castle Pines, Colorado, and set up a consultation with our dentist, Dr. Travis Haws, call us today at 303-688-3800.
Biologic orthodontic therapy includes the entire chewing system, addressing the causes of tooth wear, misaligned bites and other problems rather than only straightening your teeth and smile. Some of the issues that biologic orthodontics will treat include:
- Airway problems – biologic orthodontics works to provide the optimum airway space needed for proper breathing, growth and development
- The health and function of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ or jaw joint)
- Neuromuscular physiology
- Airway, speech, tongue and lip function
- The relationship of the upper and lower jaw to the skull
- Supporting bones and gum structures
- Facial and smile aesthetics
- The longevity, natural beauty, form and function of teeth
- The overall relationship of the head and neck to the body
- The alignment of teeth for proper oral function
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment.